{LK} Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{LK} Forums

{LK} Clan owns you so deal with it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs

Go down 
+4
.:n0_$kills:.
ryckiboy
DarkDemon
Legend
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend

ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs Empty
PostSubject: ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:58 pm

PLeas eright your name Cs name of course
msn or aim or yahoo email
And the yust introduce us yourself THX
Back to top Go down
DarkDemon

ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello ... My name is carlos... In cs Im " DarkDemon{LK}
My msn is carlosj_9414@hotmail.com i lovee cs xDDD and no more Very Happy Bye
Back to top Go down
ryckiboy
Admin

PostSubject: me   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Name Rigmar country :Netherlands antilles city:willemstad,curacao

age 18

msn papirycki@hotmail.com or halomasterrigi@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
.:n0_$kills:.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:46 pm

My name is Josh xD

My msn is h-lie@hotmail.com

And i pwn you should all know that xD
Back to top Go down
https://lkclanforums.board-directory.net
tony_25_08

PostSubject: Tony   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Email : tony_25_08@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Legend

PostSubject: OPAAY   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:40 pm

Tony MSn i fpossible.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G

PostSubject: Me   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 12:11 pm

I am Garret aka G
My MSN is garret_marshall@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 2:34 pm

Hello, I am "Salvador". chavador219@hotmail.com is my messenger, and do not speak English nothing xD

Note: Google Translator

.:n0_$kills:.<----------Thanks for the heads up somebuddy translate this for him
Back to top Go down
koBe

PostSubject: Re: ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 9:05 pm

My name Ingmar Basketball Basketball aki KoBe

Msn word_life_mother_f_word_life@hotmail.com bounce bounce bounce Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs   ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL LK MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF.AIM MSN, too if possible to be conectatced and Name on Cs
Page 1 of 1